Gas Cooker Hob with Gas Ignited

Gas Safety Certificates and Legionella Certificates

  • Painting & Decorating
  • Plumbing & Heating
  • Property Renovations & Repairs

Landlord Gas Safety Inspections

If your property is let out to a tenant, lodger or student, you are required by law to have an annual gas safety inspection on all of your gas appliances.

As a Gas Safe ™ registered company covering Poole, Bournemouth and the surrounding areas, we can provide a wide range of services to landlords. Whether it’s a one-off repair or scheduled maintenance, our reliable, friendly, qualified team will be able to assist you with all of your plumbing, heating and maintenance needs.

Gas Safe Register Logo

Landlords are required by law to get all gas appliances and flues in their residential properties checked every year and get a Gas Safety Certificate.

Landlord/Homeowner Gas Certificate

The gas safety check must be carried out by a Gas Safe ™ registered engineer. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register to work safely and legally on gas appliances.

You can trust that our qualified engineers at M J Burt Property Maintenance Ltd will do the necessary checks and provide you with a certificate for your records.

Choose M J Burt property Maintenance Ltd for your annual landlord gas safety checks

Appliances that we can maintain for you

 Gas Boilers

 Gas Hobs

 Gas Ovens

 Gas Fires

Legionella Risk Assessment

Landlords of residential properties have responsibilities for tackling Legionnaires Disease. Health and Safety legislation states that landlords should assess the risk and carry out assessments for the Legionella bacteria which causes Legionnaires Disease. They should also maintain control measures to minimise any risk of this occurring.

At M J Burt Property Maintenance Ltd, we are able to carry out these assessments for you and produce a record of our findings for your peace of mind.

Our Clients

Google Rating
Based on +10 reviews